BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010


Today, my one of my friends was very desperate since he cannot understand a thing on what the teachers had thought us today(this happen almost everyday) . This happened because the teachers were very hectic to make sure all the student who participate the Pantun, Pidato, Debat, etc..... so, the class progress was a bit interrupted by the event... Then, he mentioned to me that he want to go to tuition center..... It's a bit expansive compere to school but it might help a lot in making him cleverer.... since he said that he want to go to a tuition, I suggested him to come with me this Wednesday to a tuition center in Sungai Petani, Kedah. I hope he can overcome the problems he is facing right now and get all his confident back...

0 comments: